Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stand Back Belsize Park

Well I've been installed in a leafy NW3 flat with a nice double bedroom, pretty living room, workable kitchen and lots bookshelves. All is perfect.

The fact that I don't have a job is a minor concern; something will turn up. I have more applications to do today and I feel as if I can start applying some gravely needed structure to my life. I'm slightly hungover after an initial evening of flatwarming - but that is to be expected.

Today I have explored the local area a little, found a Tesco Express and bought a few provisions - spending just over £8 of my weekly food shopping budget of £10. I'm saving £2 for something cool at the weekend when Hannah visits. I'm going to spend the afternoon applying for jobs and researching temping agencies.

Tomorrow! Is T-Day. Tomorrow I launch myself on an unsuspecting Finchley Road ready to get myself into menial employment. I realise I'd quite like a job, it would remove the feelings of guilt which at the moment come with every expenditure and every period of 'free' time.

The week is rather filling up. Will is coming to visit on Thursday and that only leaves tomorrow to find something to do in the evening. Easy as pie.

This evening I'm going to see Cabaret at the Lyric Theatre. I'm looking forward to it greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home