Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The cold begins to go and the heat comes

Well my cold is feeling quite a bit better, which is a very good thing. Today I am off to register with a temping agency and pretend I'm an IT and filing whizz-kid. It seems that a year of TERRIBLE employment is necessary before anything remotely fun might come along. I hope the meeting isn't a waste of time. We'll have to see.

Hannah's company want someone to some paid voiceover work and I'm submitting them some demos, apparently I stand a good chance. So that's fun and EASY money and is very nice for my CV.

I also have a possible lead on a job working for a recruitment agency that deals only with Oxbridge, or they might find me a job! Either way it could be good. Well, it would be dull and very boring, but at least it would be something I could do for money, with the possiblity of further oppourtunities!

This cold has been a very annoying and slightly depressing set-back though.

In other news the heating is OFF and the flat is still ROASTING HOT, it's beginning to really get annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home